This guy

I'm quite certain that most people interested in this blog have given up on checking since it's been so long since I've posted anything. Also, I have yet to make this blog about anything but my kids. I would love to have a blog containing fun tips, recipes, projects, design, all the things that look for in everyone else's blog, but for now it's a record of our family. And I've
been seriously lax in recording our family...especially our newest little guy. Our camera was out of commission for about a month and I missed quite a few gems, so I will repent and go at this again.

So here is this guy Osborn. He has turned into a sweet little charmer. His dimples melt me every time!


I can already tell I'm going to have a hard time saying no to this little face. I'm still convinced he looks A LOT like Kate...minus the hair. I will put together a side by side comparison to illustrate my point.


Comments

Tricia said…
Oh my goodness in that side by side Ozzy and Kate could be twins.
Celeste said…
SOOOOO cute! I just want to kiss on his little cheeks!!!
Anonymous said…
Hello South Korea is I who. Would like to introduce to you have got the video footage. Can you get If you come to my blog. Of short reotda go. Be happy. Thank you.
Kevin said…
Great content written by the author.
Must appreciated.
Will definitely refer it to my friends.

Kudos!!!!

Check my work on
free anti malware software
adware removal tool
emailaccountlogin.co virus
browser hijacker
I am a regular reader of this blog and never ever get disappointed! They are always up with something new and amazing stuff! Bluetooth Bug that doesn’t sufficiently validate ECDH keys
Baba Gyanchand said…

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information.
Read article on Why PPE is Required.
Read Link Resources Blogs
Read Safety Tips When you Working at Heights.
Baba Gyanchand said…
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
Get Best Standard 11 Induction Training.

Popular Posts