Here goes nothing!

I've been trying to keep people posted via our family website and have failed miserably. I hope maybe this format will be a little easier to keep up to date on. Maybe no one will read this but Kendra, who is my inspiration for this blog, but that's ok too. She's at the top of my list of "people I need to keep in better touch with" (and if I tried to actually post that entire list it would be really long) so hopefully this will do the trick! We're off on a month-long vacation this week and I hope to post some updates along the way there too.


Comments

Seriously... said…
yeah!!! now we are the "blog-same". Maybe we SHOULD use our blogs specifically for keeping in touch with each other. Just chalk them full of inside jokes and personal ken-jendra-isms. Anyway....do you have wes, dan or kirk's email addresses? This would be a good way to keep in touch with them...
kenj
NYCJD said…
Beautiful work! I'm excited to see what will follow.

Popular Posts