FINALLY DONE!!!


Jake joined us on Friday after having taken the bar exam in California! WOW are we proud of him!! His hard work and undying efforts are finally behind us. I'm so proud of all the hours and sleepless nights he has dedicated to this task...not only the exam but the 3 years of law school...several years of undergrad...all of it! I'm brimming with pride when I see what a hard worker he is and all he has accomplished. Congratulations Jake! You did it! We did it! I'm so happy to be together again!

So now we have the task of packing all our stuff and moving on. First, to Missouri for a layover at my parents till we nail down a job. Then on to California. Wow. It's so sad to say good bye to New York and our home here. It has definitely become a home to us. It's been so hard, but so wonderful at the same time. Anyway, more about all that later.

For now, we're happy to have Jake back! We're anxious to get back to Jackson and Sydney in Missouri where they're staying with my parents while we pack up the apartment. Then we'll be a family again!
This is Kate's "job" while we pack...just hanging around! :)

Comments

Pam Jorgensen said…
Yay for Jake! Wish I could help. Kids still miss Squishy #1 and 2...Carson wants Jackson to come for dinner.

Love you guys...good (san diego)luck (san diego) with (san diego) the (san diego) job (san diego) search (san diego)!!!
Tricia said…
Congrats Jake!! You've done so much! Wow, we feel so deprived. Forget your immediate family...what about us?!!!
Seriously... said…
congrats! that's great news...we can't wait until you're out here too....hope the move goes smoothly....all of our stuff is still on a moving truck, and we're still staying with my parents....i'm glad we're in the same boat :) talk to you soon...
Cheryl J. said…
Cute pics! I'm so happy that things seem to be going well. Mom needs to put some pics on her blog of Jackson and Sydney...It sounds like she's got some of them doing CRAZY stuff while you are in NYC ;-)
Pattie said…
Hi Jenny i found your blog you have such cute kids..they definetly look like little Jorgensons Pattie (Moberly)
Doney Days said…
WAY TO GO JAKE!!!!!! I'm so proud of you guys! Good luck with the move. I hope we'll get to see you all sometime soon!
Celeste said…
YAY!!! Way to go! Now the waiting game begins!
Celeste said…
Hey jen - I tagged you...

Popular Posts