Happy Birthday Jake!!!

Today is my sweet husband's birthday. OK, maybe "sweet" isn't the word to describe him unless you're saying it in a surfer tone "SWEET!" This has been a really big year for our family, all thanks to Jake. He took and passed yet another bar exam, got a job, bought us a house, and moved us into said house in the rain. (Slightly less miserable than the conditions of our UT to NYC move, but only slightly) He works so hard and sacrifices so much for us and I love him. The kids adore him! He can't get a moment's peace when they're awake because they're all clammoring for his attention.

Jake is a man who knows a lot about a lot. I'm so glad he knows how to keep our family happy and healthy! Happy Birthday sweetheart! 243

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebekah said…
Happy Birthday! Hope your cake was delicious!
Tricia said…
Happy B-day I hope you got that alarm you wanted. even though I think I might had heard it if you did. I hope to see you guys soon.

Popular Posts