A new friend



Now most people won't see why this is funny, but we tried and tried to get Sydney to take a pacifier when she was a baby. Unfortunately, she never would, even after trying every brand available. She did, however, find comfort in her thumb just like her older brother. I was not excited about this because Jackson is still sucking his thumb with no signs of stopping. Anyway, yesterday Sydney found this pacifier in the toy box and thinks it's really funny to put it in her mouth. I'm not going to start this habit...but I think it's kinda funny too.

Comments

Seriously... said…
cute. we have a love hate relationship with suckies.

I think Brady is just starting to "grasp" the idea of crafts and projects. Carson just makes messes. Today brady put beads on pipe cleaners to make bracelets. I'm sure Dustin will love that one. But I figured it was good for hand-eye coordination...so even if it is a little girly...he'll be a better surgeon, right?

I seriously think about you guys moving to the bay area every day.
krysta said…
Your brother could fix their teeth. You have my blessing to suck away.

I am also a fan of the bay area. You have my vote.

Popular Posts