FOUR MONTHS

Kate turned 4 months this week. After a stint of fussiness, she's turning into a real sweetheart. She can still cry like the best of them, but her happy moments are super happy. She loves to stand up and coo and is so close to rolling over. Hopefully she'll save that for next week when we're with Jake. So here are a lot of pictures of our little cutie...especially for you, Jake. (All these pictures were taken at the same time even though there was a wardrobe change...that should demonstrate how moody she can be.)
Grandma is pulling her up to standing. She gets so excited!

Whoa...


Hi!


I'm going to get anything I want when I get older...hehehe


Waaaaa...I'm SO SAD!!!

Oh wait...there's my finger...

What is THAT???

Look...look at that on my finger...

yes...right there!





Comments

NYCJD said…
Those are precious. Her expressions are so funny. What a character. Can't wait till we can get her working for nothing in a sweatshop so that we can relax a bit. Ah, child labor. Prevents obesity and keeps em off the streets.
Cheryl J. said…
LOL...Jake is so funny :-) Love the pictures of sweet Kate. It was so fun to get to know your children a little better.
Celeste said…
She is such a doll!!!! I can't stand it! I love those last few pictures!
Cute!!! I love the commentary...hahaha. It fits perfect.
Doney Days said…
Oh my heck! She's getting so big. She is a beauty!

Popular Posts