I'm not ready for how cute this is!

Kate just GIGGLES whenever Jake or I enter a room. How can you not just love her?? She is the sweetest little girl. She's getting into everything these days as she's discovering the new world available to her now that she can crawl, stand and climb. It's a bit of a problem when it comes to the stairs, but we're trying to help her with that.

She has a fun little personality and I can't wait to watch her grow up. Her hair is super crazy these days and instead of trying to tame it, Jake has been embracing it and blow-drying it straight out all over. It's a show stopper all right...especially in church.










Comments

She is SO cute!! I love the hair. That's what mine looks like on humid days, but it isn't quite as cute as on a baby.
We're planning on coming up (I hope, I hope) but only if my doctor gives me the okay. I'll have to give you a call. :)
Celeste said…
OH MY GOSH! THAT HAIR!!! She is such a doll!
The Kirk Family said…
Her hair is hilarious. Atleast she has hair. My girls are very much lacking in that catagory. I have been scarce, but trying to do better. My girls just had their birthday. I cannot believe it. A whole year has gone by and I don't remember a lot of it. Thank goodness for pictures!
KATE!! Her hair reminds me of a fluffy baby chic. Sweetheart!!!!
Skousen # 4 said…
I think she is so beautiful. We miss you guys so much.

Popular Posts