Neglectful

Yes, I've been neglectful. The past month has been bleek on the blog front and even January was just shy of shameful. But now I'm playing catch up. Here is an onslaught of catch-up posts. Don't worry if you don't wade through them all. In fact, you'd probably have to scroll back a few pages. But I have to get them up. And there will be more catch-ups tomorrow. So hold on tight and at the end of the week, Jake will be back, the storm will end and hopefully I can renew my efforts to stay on top of this...because I really enjoy doing it and love looking back at it...but slightly less than spending time with my family...which is what I've been doing. (Not that those of you who are great bloggers aren't...I just haven't been managing my time!)

Comments

Pam Jorgensen said…
Thanks for the updates Jen. We've been going thru withdrawals. You've eased our pain! ;)
Seriously... said…
That party looks so cute!!! I particularly love sydney dressed as a pirate. I know you secretly planned the party to celebrate the (14?) year + a few months anniversary of us dressing up as pirates! If only we knew about treasure stones back then. We would have been the hit of cam's brother's house.

Anyway.....i'll call you soon. Oh, loved the money cake idea too.

Popular Posts