are you crazy?

I know these were the looks I was getting at Wal-Mart tonight. You know that look...the one where they look at your children, look at your pregnant belly and immediately judge. I know occasionally it's a look of sympathy, but mostly it's a self-gratifying, "at least I'm not that stupid" look.

For us, the witching hour for the kids is between 4:00 and 6:00...they're out-of-control crazy because they're so tired, they yell, scream and fight each other if we attempt to leave the house...that is, if they're not asleep in the car. Obviously I know this and yet I still sometimes attempt a trip to Wal-Mart under these circumstances.

So am I crazy? yes.

Bad news? come January 13th, life is going to get even crazier!

Good news? these crazy, toddler years only last a moment and I get the rest of eternity to be with all these sure-to-be-amazing spirits.

Comments

Seriously... said…
Some day over thanksgiving break i took all 4 kids to costco AND target. same trip. it was crazy. i was crazy. kids were crazy. for some reason i always think it's a good idea before....and then realize my mistake during...and promise myself i will remember this the next time i think it's a good idea. but somehow I always forget. it's like childbirth.
Colleen said…
good thing they are so cute.
Seriously... said…
ohhhh...the pork chop recipe sounds great. i'm going to try that this week instead of what i was going to make. we're going to call them jen chops. i'll let you know how they go :)

Popular Posts