Blizzard!

Yes, we were hit by the blizzard. I feel lucky that we've missed such storms in the past. There was a blizzard in New York while we were living there, but we were here in Missouri visiting my parents. There have been a few blizzards here, but we weren't here. There was no avoiding it this time! We stocked up on food and fuel (in case of power outages) and hunkered down. Jake had 2 days off of work and Jackson had 4 days plus a weekend off of school. It was crazy! But it was kind of fun too. I had to stay at home with Ozzie anyway, so the whole family got to be here with me!
Max investigates as the snow begins.

A light dusting on the house.

The aftermath...even Max gets stuck!

Buried in the white stuff!

"Daddy...we can't open the door!!"

PS...as I type this, a week and a half later, it's 60 degrees outside! That's Missouri for you...if you don't like that weather, just wait five minutes. "Here in Blaine, I think we can get that down to three or four."

Comments

Rebekah said…
Looks like all is well in the Skousen household, I'm glad to hear it! Ozzie sure is a cutie! Max looks huge! Love the Waiting for Guffman reference...
Seriously... said…
i need to watch that movie again. it's been too long.

Popular Posts