My men

Yes...the ranks are now even. There are 3 Skousen men in this house to attempt to counteract the estrogen. I'm not sure how well it's working...the girls are pretty dramatic, but these boys are really cute.

Jackson is such a great big brother. He loves Ozzie and only hates that he's not old enough to play yet. He holds him and kisses him every time he leaves the room. Jackson is working hard to learn everything about everything so he can teach it to Ozzie...this is really exhausting for me...LOTS of questions! He's going to be a smarty pants though.
Jake is such a great dad! The kids LOVE him, even while being scared of him! :) They love climbing and playing with daddy and best of all...being TICKLED. Ozzie is still learning to love Jake...right now he prefers to snuggle with mom.
The little man at 4 weeks. He's getting so strong! He's always lifting his head up to look around and he's standing when we hold his arms. He's a pretty fussy baby right now, but getting better and better all the time. I'm just thankful it's not colic...he is consolable...just usually only by mom. I do love a good snuggler though and that's what he is!

Comments

Tricia said…
Oh my goodness...he looks SO chunky. I just want to SQUEEZE him!!!
Skousen # 4 said…
Ozzy looks so much like Jackson did. You have beautiful kids and I can't wait to see you guys.
Seriously... said…
1.) he's getting so old so fast! take lots of pictures!
2.) i just tossed popcorn, m&ms, pretzels, marshmallows, and anything else I could find together. then melted white choc chips in the microwave, poured it over, mixed it up and then put sprinkles on top (while it was drying). it was yummy....the sweet-salty thing was good.
Susanna said…
What a cutie! Look at those awesome cheeks!

So far we have to count Reggie (the dog) to even our boy/girl score. The boys feel VERY outnumbered. But it's kind of fun for me to be in the sudden majority!

Popular Posts