Slacker

If you've looked at my best friend Kendra's blog you've seen her quote on the side--" I just thought it would be a good idea to have one more thing I feel guilty about not doing...so i started this blog. " Unfortunately, this is also me. I have been feeling guilty for weeks now as I put off posting the pictures of the kids trick or treating. I even wrote a post that just needed pictures. Eventually I will post these pictures in that post so that it will be in the correct order and with a nice story about trick or treating in Moberly, but I thought I would do the kids justice and first post the pictures right up here at the top. Sometimes I wait so long to do a post that I figure it's "too far gone." Oh well. Here goes...

The kids really loved trick-or-treating and ask to do it every night now. :)

the kids ready for trick-or-treating

jackson the cowardly lion

sydney as dorothy (yes, the picture is fuzzy, but she was just so happy & excited I had to put it up!) with Aryn, 80's Barbie :)


kate the scarecrow

trick-or-treating in downtown Moberly with Connie, Aryn & Braden (we're so happy to be here with them!)


with the neighbor girls, Andrea & Megan


scarecrow & daddy

trick-or-treating at a particularly spooky house


jackson & his preschool teacher, Miss Sandy


jen & her preschool teacher, Miss Karen :)

Comments

Popular Posts