Like mother...

like daughter :)

Comments

Pam Jorgensen said…
You teach and preach and show by example just hoping they pick up some of what they are taught...Good Job Jen! Looks like you are doing GREAT!
Celeste said…
man - if you lived by me, we would go every single day!
I am such a horrible mother. I drank Diet Coke pregnant and nursing and Nathan loves it even now. I try to only give him the Caffeine Free stuff, but he'll sneak the good stuff when I'm not looking. I can't tell him "it's yucky". Then I'll be a hypocrite too! (Because it is DELISH!!)
I will go to hell for this...well, I was going anyway, but my path is certain now...
P.S. Kate is an absolute doll!!
NYCmom said…
If that's the way to get to hell, I'm there man! :) My kids call ALL soda diet coke because that's what I drink...sad, but true. It's so funny to hear a little 2 year old say, "Can I have your diet coke??!" It definitely gets some looks! HA! I DO try to get them diet sprite with some sort of flavoring when they're with me on my sonic run. They still bogart my cups though! :) I've got the good stuff!
Deb said…
I love that picture! Every time I get a big drink at Sonic (which is more often than I should admit), I think of you!! Miss you.
Cheryl J. said…
LOL...Look at Kate..so cute!!
Skousen # 4 said…
NEW UPDATE, NEW UPDATE, NEW UPDATE!!!

Popular Posts