Kate walks...when she wants to

So here is Kate, taking a few steps. She'll take more on occasion, but still prefers to crawl. Please excuse my high-pitched, annoying voice in this video. It helps me realize how ridiculous I sound to Kate. I need to stop that.



Also...this is the first of several posts I'm working on today. I'm going to post them slowly so cute ones like this don't get buried. It's been awhile since I've updated. I need to not do that. Then I just feel overwhelmed and don't want to do it anymore.

Comments

Seriously... said…
very cute. and my voice sounds like that on our videos too. Did you know you could post-date your blog posts? Right above "publish post" is a little blue word that says "post options", click on that, then set the date you want the post to post. I just figured this one out. That way you can sit down once a week, blog a bunch, then set one to post each day....

anyway, it was good talking to you the other day. Do you ever think it is weird that we never email each other?
Pam Jorgensen said…
I love those "post options" too! Makes it nice and helps keep things chronologically correct!

Kateydid is so very cute! Can't wait to see her all growed up this summer!
HIJK Skousen said…
Way to go Kate!! She is growing up WAY too fast. I can't believe it has almost already been a year since you guys came to Michigan and she was a itty-bitty little thing. We sure miss you guys!!
Skousen # 4 said…
She is so big. What a good girl. I want to kiss that little face of hers.
Doney Days said…
She is so cute and I can't believe she's already one!!

I'm laughing that you apologized for your high-pitched voice. I'm so glad I'm not the only mom that does that and then regrets it later when I watch the video. There's a video that my sister Jenny recorded when Carter was little and her voice is so high-pitched. We still make fun of it to this day!!! It's hilarious. I think all us mom's do it though! :)

Popular Posts