In her own words...



And if you can translate those last few thoughts, we'd really appreciate it...

Something about a shot...in the room...it made her bleed...it made her sad...in the room....

PS--Jackson was amazing through all of this. He felt so bad and kept apologizing over and over. He sat by Sydney and tried to comfort her, telling her it was going to be ok and that she looked beautiful. He helped feed Kate while I took care of Sydney in the ER. All night he has been extra nice to Sydney and has shared EVERYTHING with her.

UPDATE: after further analysis of the footage, I have also deciphered "I not see bugs outside...I not see ants outside." Btw...she is terrified of bugs and ants right now. That is a new thing since she recently had an ant crawling on her.

Comments

Skousen # 4 said…
Poor little thing. She is so sweet, I can't understand anything she was saying but she is sure dang cute. What a good girl.
Seriously... said…
Holy cow!! you are lucky she has 2 eyes. poor thing. Ok...so i've been meaning to call you....but every time i think OK, NOW I CAN CALL...it's too late your time (like right now...8:30 my time, but too late your time). So i'm going to try to call you tomorrow...even though it's easter. Anyway....baby's name is Kody Cragun Wirig. And there's lots of fun details to share.

Popular Posts