one year down...one more to go...

Jackson's preschool had it's closing program last week. They sang several songs and put on a little play called "Mary and Her Little Lambs". The play was mainly for the older kids while the younger kids sang the soundtrack...Mary Had a Little Lamb all the way through like 5 times. Enough said. I was really impressed that most of the kids stood up there for almost an hour and did what they were supposed to do. If Jackson learned nothing else this year, I'm grateful he can do that. But lucky for us, he did learn a lot this year. He learned a lot of Bible stories and manners and how to write all his letters and spell his name. He knows all the days of the week in order and has started to sound out words. He still doesn't like to pose for pictures though. I'm so proud of my handsome little Jackson! We have a little game that stems from that book "Guess How Much I Love You?" We'll say, "Guess how much I love you?" then name some distant land. Today I told him I loved him all the way to China. He returned with, "I love you all the way to Arctica...where the penguins live."


Comments

Seriously... said…
love the sheep hat. I was going to call you today, but then I forgot my phone when I went to pick kids up from preschool....and once I got home things were a little crazy. Weird thing...just commenting on your blog makes me crave cookie dough. I think Jen...then I think "mmmm...sugar cookie dough" then I think I have to eat some. Thanks. So hurry up and get out here and we can make some.

Popular Posts