Let's Go Fly A Kite

Jacob and Jackson let out the kite. The wind was crazy (gusts of 25+). Our little kite was up to it, but you can see that the 20' long tail is straight out.
Jen remembers that flying a kite is like riding a bike. It always comes back to you, no matter how long it's been.

"Orange skin bitter? Noooo way."

"Mandarin, Schmandarin. That's enough orange skin for me. Oooooeeee. Bitter!"

It's a cool, brisk day, but Jackson (the Furnace) was a hot sweaty mess after reeling in a monster of a kite.

"Look Mom! I found a drink!"


Were it not for the smear of food and the Frankenstein stitches, this girl would be JCrew material! As it is, she's our Victoria Secret girl.... a real Angel.

Comments

Cheryl J. said…
Cute pictures! It looks like your children had a blast! I'm sensing that Jake wrote this post--the descriptions sound so Jake-like LOL.
Jen, I love ALL your posts! I've been off the computer so long, reading all the updates is like chocolate...without the calories. :) Before I even read the caption I thought Sydney look like she was out of a magazine. :)

Popular Posts