The quintesential question

WHY?!

Having Jackson around is like living with the riddler. He is CONSTANTLY asking questions, his favorite being "why?" Most of the time there is a reference..."why is that man running?" "why are we putting our coats on?" and sometimes they are a little more abstract..."why are your jammas red?" "why is your skin pink?" (He's very interested in colors.) Well, the other day in the bathtub he said, "mom, why?" and I said, "why what?" and he demanded "WHY?! Tell me!" These are the hard ones to answer. I took the question to Jake and he said..."42, of course!" (Funny if you've read/seen Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.) If any of you have a better answer I'd love to hear it!

Comments

Pam Jorgensen said…
An answer that has worked for me: Why not?

Popular Posts