happy mother's day


Our two favorite moms! Not only are they wonderful to us, but our kids adore them too! Thanks so much mom for all you do! We love you so much and appreciate you more than we could ever say. Our lives are so busy these days with all we have to do for our kids...we can only imagine what your lives must have been like! It sure helps us to appreciate all the work you put into your family. FoxNews reported that a stay-at-home mom was worth $117,000/year. In our eyes you're worth much more than that! We hope you had a wonderful day and look forward to seeing both of you very soon to celebrate graduation. Hugs and kisses!!!

Oh yes...and happy mother's day to all my friends who are or will be moms! I love reading about all you do for your kids. You truly inspire me! Keep up the great work.

Comments

Cheryl J. said…
Mom's rock! Especially ours!
Idakg'm learning how to use my blog at Cheryl's. Hope you guys are doing fine.
Needless to say I need to brush up on my typing.

Popular Posts