Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
We've been married six years. I've loved every minute. In fact, those are the only moments I really refer to. There isn't much BC (before-connubiality) that even compares to everything AM (after-connubiality) (
maybe I should say intra-connubiality; oh, come on - I had to make the acronyms work; besides, conjugal makes me sound like an inmate). You're my best friend, my precious companion, and, most recently, the mother of our cute kids. Man you make cute babies! I trust you with everything. You're smarter than I am (the kids need smarts from somewhere), you're more beautiful than I am (again, they need it from somewhere other than me), you're a tremendously hard worker, and you love me (which takes care of everything else I could ever want).

Now that we've begun our trip together into the eternities, I'm in no hurry for them to pass. Being with you is heavenly. I love you. Jacob

Comments

NYCmom said…
Thank you sweetheart! Happy Anniversary! You'll have to refer to my upcoming post for all my fun memories. xoxoxoxo!!!
Doney Days said…
Very sweet, Jacob! I am very impressed with you! :)

Popular Posts