Six years ago...

Jake kissed the bride

we posed for several pics with LOTS of supportive family

and we cooled off from the hottest day of the year!

Since then, our lives have been a roller coaster of events. We've lived in 5 different places in 3 different states, we've welcomed 3 fat, fun kids into our family, Jake has graduated from college AND law school, and we've "made it" in New York City...so now we can make it anywhere! Our lives are pretty uncertain right now as we stand on the precipice of a really big cliff. Jake's career is about to begin and we're trying to find a place to live for the next decade or so. So much is up in the air, but we've come so far! Now is our chance to really spread our wings and I can't wait to take it all on. Jake is such an amazing husband and father. I can't imagine my life with anyone else, nor would I want to.

Thank you Jacob for making the past 7 years of my life so wonderful and for 6 amazing years of marriage. And thank you for making today so special...even while we're far apart. I'll have to do another post of my anniversary present...a new sewing machine! I'm so excited!!

Jacob I love you with all my heart!!! I only wish we could go on another honeymoon to Mexico to congratulate ourselves on 6 great years! MMMmmm...white sandy beaches would be so wonderful right now. Let's promise to do it someday... xoxoxoxoxo



Comments

NYCJD said…
Thank you sweetheart. Being away on our anniversary is tough, but it'll all be over very soon! Marrying you was the best decision I ever made.
Colleen said…
oh so sweet. so i loved how not very many people from our LARGE family was looking at the camera. by the way this is colleen "the cousin". you guys are so cute together. i wish you guys were closer so that i could see you and catch up. congrats on six years. that's fabulous.
HIJK Skousen said…
It must be so hard for you guys to be away from each other. It will all be worth the sacrifice. It has been crazy to watch Joe go through all these stresses, what a hard time for these guys. I love you Jen! Call me when you have a little chance.
Carrie Anne said…
Congratulations to you two! How sweet of him to do a blog entry for you, too! Love the pictures! You guys are so awesome for taking on such huge and fun adventures...I wish you the best! It's such a crazy/awesome/fun/exciting time being on the brink of what lies ahead!
Doney Days said…
Congratulations! The pictures are so cute that you posted! Sorry you were apart for your anniversary! Hope to see you guys sometime this summer!

Popular Posts