Jackson Paparazzo

Here are a few shots Jackson's taken over the last few months. Yes, he really did take these shots. You can tell he took them because they were shot low to the ground or in odd lighting. It's funny how his uninformed eye comes up with such interesting photos (as though he intended it that way; he's lucky just to aim and hit to shutter button). There's even a self portrait. If you look closely, he's captured some interesting information. For example, Sydney's inspection of Kate or Jacob showing off his best side (Jacob says he looks like Squidward). His picture of the grass was taken while pressed up against the screen which you can see if you look closely. As for what Jackson did to get Kate to look at him the way she did in the first two shots, that's a mystery that I'm trying to recreate. I'm still laughing about those pictures. Makes me think of Young Frankenstein when the Frankenstein Monster was being electrified and you could see his skull. Adorable. Perhaps you wonder how I came to that conclusion. I don't know. My brain is Abie Normal.










Comments

Seriously... said…
those are cute...i love that first one of kate....and the self portraits.

i've been thinking about the NYCMom thing....and maybe you can leave it as a tribute to your heritage? Or, wait and see where you move...if you move to Concord, you can be C-townmom or something like that...but it just might not have the same ring :)

I'll call you soon. it's 5 am and I can't sleep. too much on my mind. and i had to pee.
Cheryl J. said…
LOL...Jackson did a pretty good photography job there Jen! Brooke thinks the 2nd self portrait pic will be perfect for a Jackson "MySpace" page :-)
Pam Jorgensen said…
At least Jackson wasn't so self-centered. He took pictures of lots of people and things...Carson just took self-portraits.
Skousen # 4 said…
I don't think there is anything I want more in life than to bite your little girls face. What cute kids. I miss little Jake to.
Doney Days said…
Hilarious! And Dan agrees that Jake looks like Squidward!
Tricia said…
Hehehe...those ones of Kate make me laugh too. I'm amazed he can get some of himself! Even I cut my own head off. :)

Popular Posts