Jen & Kate Are Home

Jen and Kate are home! Jen was released from the hospital on Saturday, March 22nd. Kate did a fantastic job keeping her sugar and bilirubin in check and the doctors allowed her to go home on Sunday, March 23rd. So far, this has been the smoothest transition home for one of our babies. She's still very red, but that is fading. She's also a quiet baby; so with the endless hours of sleeping, we hardly hear from her.

Presenting Kate! Sydney is holding her new "baby" too. We gave it to her so that she would have a baby to care for while Jen cared for Kate.


Ooooo....camera flash makes my eyes go crossed.


Sydney admiring her new little sister.


Sydney loves to dote on her.


Sydney holding Kate.


Jackson holding Kate. He is so patient and soft with her that we let him hold her all the time. He'll watch hours of cartoons with her sleeping in his lap. And when he's done holding her, he asks us to get her rather than just pushing her off his lap like Sydney does. He's always saying "she's so little; she's so beautiful."


KISS ME KATE! (There, I said it. Everyone was thinking it and now it's been said.) Sydney is thinking "Cute! A kiss!"; Kate is thinking "Huh? Food? Where?"


Giggles - "She kissed me!"


Kate's first night at home was spent in a laundry basket. She loved it.

Comments

She's adorable! I'm glad everyhing went so well!
Celeste said…
oh my gosh - those pictures are all just precious!!! I love how cute the three of them are!!! She looks like she's doing well!
Doney Days said…
I'm so glad everything is going so well. She is truly a beautiful baby!
Pam Jorgensen said…
Thanks for sooner! She's adorable but what's more adorable is how the big kids are so cute with her. I can't wait to play!!
Tricia said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia said…
She is so cute! All your kids are cute! I love the cross eyed picture. I laughed so hard. I was laughing with her, not at her, mind you.
HIJK Skousen said…
Kate is a doll. I'm glad the transition has gone smoothly. With everything else going on, you guys deserve a good experience. It must be that #3 that makes the world seem right again, right?

Joe
Cheryl J. said…
Cute pics...Waiting for pics with Grandma J. Hint, hint :-)
Skousen # 4 said…
Oh I just want to bite her so bad. She is so dang cute.
Brian Jorgensen said…
Great, we can celebrate our birthdays together from now on (by the way, thanks for the card, I thoroughly enjoyed it!)

However, I think there is one problem with your post: "Sydney admiring her new little sister."

Should have been: "Sydney sizing up the competition"!

Popular Posts