Everything


So this is where it began. Seven years ago today...an exasperatingly hot day and Jake in a full tuxedo! Can you imagine a more miserable experience? Well, not for me. I was hot, but so excited to start my life with Jake. And here we are...seven years later and I'm still excited! In seven years we've...lived in 5 different apartments, 3 different cities, 3 different states, had 3 kids, graduated college and law school, studied for and passed the CA bar exam (ok, technically YOU did that, but I was the backstage crew), studied for the MO bar exam, held over 12 different jobs (including internships), visited 23 states together, yelled a lot, cried a lot, laughed even more, and loved the most. I'm so happy to be going through all this with you sweetheart! I love you and can't wait to see where this road takes us...because I'm confident it will be an adventure with you! You're my everything.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Seven years already!!? Congrats! Happy anniversary!
Celeste said…
Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!
Doney Days said…
What a sweet post! Time sure flies! Happy Anniversary (late)! :)

Popular Posts