Father's Day pampering

For Father's Day, Jackson and Sydney treated Jacob to a lavish foot massage...with LOTS and LOTS of lotion.
Here they use a little-used rubber band technique to encourage ultimate relaxation.
We kids love their daddy SOOO much! We were so happy to celebrate Father's Day with him. Jackson asked me yesterday..."Do you think I'm a smart kid?" Of course, I answered "yes...you're very smart." Then he stroked his chin and said, "do you think I'll be as smart as Jacob some day?" I told him that if he worked hard and read lots of books and made daddy teach him everything he knows, he could be SMARTER than daddy. He said..."I don't think that could happen. Daddy is the smartest person in the world."

Comments

Tricia said…
Nice after they are done with Jacobs foot massage be sure to send them my way
Tristan
Seriously... said…
you know jacob tells jackson that all the time (that jacob's the smartest person in the world) :)
NYCJD said…
I don't have to tell Jackson that I'm the smartest person in the world. He can just tell. He knows when he's in the presence of "greatestness." :)

Popular Posts