when it's 90 degrees outside...

Water..even cold water...sure feels great! Moberly recently opened a new Aquatic Center that is a modest water park. I took Jackson and Sydney along with my nieces, Allie & Aryn, and my nephew, Braden, to check it out today. It was a lot of fun! Jackson and Sydney were both nervous at first, but by the end both were having so much fun they didn't want to leave.

Jackson & Braden called this their "secret hideout" and invited Allie & Aryn to join them.
A shot of the 2 water slides. The yellow one is a family slide that everyone can ride together.

Jackson being an alligator in the water.

Sydney & Allie having fun in the shallow water.

Aryn & Braden hanging out on the floating dragon.
We're definitely going to frequent this place this summer to escape the heat! I'm positive by the end of the summer Jackson will be running to the slides...at least I really hope so.

Comments

Pam Jorgensen said…
That place is cool! Where is it? The kids are even MORE excited to come to Moberly...I didn't think it possible!
NYCmom said…
This park is out by the highway 24 entrance to Rothwell Park. I'm trying to get mom and dad to rent it out for us one night. But if not that, we'll have to all go for sure. It's so fun!!
Cheryl J. said…
Rent it out for sure! That looks so fun!

Popular Posts