Love notes



When I was younger and my Grandma Abbie was staying with us, she would often make my lunch for school. Each time, she would enclose a little post-it note in my napkin with some little words of encouragement or just "I 'heart' you". I will usually put "I 'heart' you Jackson" notes in Jackson's lunch and in turn, he brings me home these cute notes. They have rest time at school, when the kids are encouraged to take a nap or just rest quietly. Some are allowed to draw if they're not tired and this is usually what Jackson does with his time and scraps of paper. I love each and every one of them. It's hard to throw them away but my collection is getting HUGE! I have at least 50 or so now! I love my big boy...he has such a tender heart and I'm so glad!

Comments

Rebekah said…
That is sweet, I have so much to look forward to!

Popular Posts