Enough is enough


I'm starting. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Comments

Skousen # 4 said…
I started a diet also but it is not Weight Watchers. I just stopped eating all good food and I hate it. I hate my fat butt more so I guess it is worth it. I miss you.
April said…
keep me updated.

I have been thinking of starting it in a few months when I am ready.
Pam Jorgensen said…
You are a brave, brave woman. I would start with you but I have no self motivation. I even had a rootbeer blended float right in front of Greg when he was here today. See...no motivation.
NYCJD said…
Holy cow that is hard to do. Now you'll be counting carbs AND points! I'm excited to see the result.
HIJK Skousen said…
Wow Jen, you are amazing. After having diabetes myself I don't know how you are going to do it, but good luck!! Wish you were here. Love ya.

Popular Posts