Locks of Love

Our little mop top, Kate, finally decided today was the day to donate her beautiful hair to some less fortunate baby who was not blessed with locks like hers.

Kate was born with quite thick, dark brown hair. It's been growing and growing and getting more and more unruly. Recently, most of the back has worn off and left 2 curls on either side, reminiscent of a Hacidic Jewish boy. Today I decided to even things up to allow her to start on a new head of hair. It left her looking a bit like a boy, but I still see my cute little girl in there!

BEFORE

AFTER

THE LOCKS
ps--We have never actually put her hair in pigtails. I realize she looks a little freakish with them and they were only put in for the purpose of cutting them off. Usually her hair is weird and poofy on the sides. It was kind of cute till the back all wore off.

Comments

I can't wait to see all you for real and not just get my kicks through pictures. :

Popular Posts