Utah


Jake's sister Wendy surprised us all at the end of October and announced she would be getting married December 12. Jake and I were able to take the trip our there with our kids to see it all go down, along with the birth of our nephew, Porter (Joe & Heidi), Josh's birthday, my birthday, a baby shower for Tricia and a Skousen family Christmas party. Whew. Yep...it was a fast and furious trip, but a lot of fun.


Me & Kate at the temple waiting for pictures.


Sydney posing in her new jumper grandma and I made for the girls.



Kate and Sydney riding in style.


Brittany and Jen wait with Sydney for Tim & Wendy to come out of the temple.

Aunt Liz and Kate at the Reception.

Kate and Ben, er, Ben's son, Reagan.

Comments

Skousen # 4 said…
I miss your beautiful kids. I hope that things are going well on the job hunt.
Seriously... said…
Ok...that is really weird about the ebelskivers or however you spell it. we are the same. Also...THANK YOU! i love the cookbook. i'm excited to pick out my menu next week from it. it better all be good :) just teasing. that was a fun surprise. I've been meaning to call you yesterday and today, but haven't found a good moment. Hopefully in the next few days. Talk to you soon!

Popular Posts