Halloween Cards from Grandma






Gramma & Grampa Grampa Jorgensen sent some Halloween cards for the kids. The kids were excited to get mail and excited about the $5! I promised to take them to McDonald's for Happy Meals on Wednesday. I also included a couple other cute pics...I just loved Sydney's tights and thought they warranted a picture. One of the perks of having a girl! Jackson was equally cute sitting on the couch playing with his "bee boo" (belly button) but that was because of him and not what he was wearing.

By the way...you may have noticed and even criticized Sydney's unruly, wispy coif. Yes, she has funny hair. It's messy all the time and is like corn silk. It's getting thicker, but very slowly. I'm absolutely sure it will be years before I can sic my hairstyling skills on her...dang the luck!

Comments

Seriously... said…
i like sydney's hair. how was your halloween? how's the job hunt? i need to call you....
k
krysta said…
I like Sydney's tights/leggins. And her hair is very cute. No one can pull off the wispy look like little ones. And that last picture of Jackson... He looks like a grown boy! What a stud.

Popular Posts