The I-poddy

We're suggesting it as the next innovation from Apple. You've heard of the Ipod, now get the Ipoddy! I can envision some hi-tech toilet where you can surf the web, check your email and even listen to mp3's. Actually though, it's just what Jackson calls his new Ipod. Jake had a credit at the Apple store and we decided this great distraction would be the perfect way to spend it. Now when we're stuck on the subway or I'm walking through stores, I can pull out the Ipoddy and Jackson can watch Finding Nemo or listen to some of his favorite songs! It's so worth it. My mom and dad are in town this week and when they first saw it they both raised an eyebrow at the extravagence for our 2.5 yr old son...at least until we were on the subway for 45 minutes and Jackson sat quietly the whole time. Meanwhile, Sydney wanted in and out and to sit with me, then Grandpa, then Grandma...you get the idea.

The other new term from Jackson is "boozecase" or "bruisecase" both referring to the briefcase Jake just gave him. He likes to carry his cars and trucks in it. He looks very professional.

I have some great pix to post of this week but they're still on my camera. I'll download those tomorrow when it's not after midnight.

Comments

Seriously... said…
that's funny. the ipoddy works great for brady on air planes. kids don't know how good they have it. You know what I think about from time to time....and I just think it's funny....that you, me, jake and dustin were all born within 5 weeks of each other. It's not really that funny, but just a fun jendra fact.
i need your phone number again. I don't know where I wrote it down. I hate not having caller ID anymore! Or just call my cell, and i'll get it off there...
kendra
krysta said…
That 5 week birth fiesta is a very cool fun jendra fact. What are the odds??

You should totally sale your ipoddy idea to apple before they take it from you.

What a fantastic idea! I never thought of an ipod to be so useful. Especially for travel. You know that starting with an ipod at 2 is only going to turn into, I don't know... A hummer at 12? Good luck with that one. ;)

Popular Posts