Playgroup at the park

Some of you may wonder what life in the city is like with 2 kids. Well, these ladies know! Pictured here is a pretty good sampling of our weekly ward playgroup. Notice all the strollers, strapped with bags and bags of "stuff" collected throughout the day. In fact, my stroller is the red one in front and you will notice there's not really room for my kids. This day was my day to teach at joy school so I had a plethora (I used that word for you, Kendra) of crap to bring along so the stroller was doubling as my "trunk". Anyway, the kids love running around and playing on everything and the moms usually sit and watch until one of them hurts another badly enough that we have to get up!




Comments

krysta said…
That looks like lots of fun!
You must have some serious arm muscles, lugging all that stuff, plus the kids around.

Popular Posts