Addictions

I saw some people blogging about their addictions so I thought it might be fun to post a list of ours...and maybe a little cleansing to get them all out in the open.

1. Diet Coke...or Cherry Zero, or Diet Dr. Pepper, or Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. (Or if we're lucky enough to be by a Sonic, a Route 44 Vanilla Diet Coke!!!!)
2. Mazzola's strawberry cream cheese croissants.
3. Nino's fresh mozzerella & basil pizza.
4. Five Guy's famous fries & fry sauce.
5. When in Utah...Cafe Rio's Pork Barbacoa burrito!
6. Ice cream! (That's mostly Jake...he has a bowl almost every night and I blame his mom for that!)
7. Crystal Light fruit punch...our family drinks a LOT of this!
8. Robert's Gourmet Pirate Booty (this is Jackson and Sydney--but they need to be represented too)
9. Blogspot...I love looking at friends' blogs. Unfortunately I don't have that many bookmarked yet so I have really high expectations for those that I stalk! ;)
10. Kakuro--it used to be Sudoku, but I've moved on to this new game
11. Law & Order--Criminal Intent, SVU or just the old standby, I love them all! I can't get enough of the "bong bong"
12. Scrubs--Friends is still my first love, but there are still several episodes of Scrubs I've never seen, so it's my newest obsession (thanks a lot Brittany!)

I'm sure there are others...but that gives you a glimpse into my sick, twisted life. Don't judge me!

Comments

Seriously... said…
So what's Kukuro? I'll have to look for it....
I hear you on scrubs, it's funny.
I'll have to try the pork thing at cafe rio. I always get some steak salad with the cilantro dressing. mmmm....
btw, we're going to utah for thanksgiving. I think. CA for christmas. I kind of wish we were just laying low in cleveland though...it gives me a headache just thinking about traveling with kids. I need to call you. I will soon
Seriously... said…
btw, how did the chili cook off go?
krysta said…
My name is Krysta and I am addicted to Prison Break.
Monkey Pants said…
*Sonic Route 44 Diet Vanilla Coke (thanks to you!)
*Reality TV (most, not all)
*In-N-Out
*Barro's Pizza
*When in NM - Giant's breakfast burritos
*Milk Duds
*IM
*Drawing graffiti on Facebook

Popular Posts