COLD!!!!

SOS. It's Saturday afternoon, we live in a 900 sq. ft. apartment, and it's 36 degrees outside. Jackson is going crazy with energy and I have no idea what to do for him. We bundled up warm and went to the park but that only lasted about 20 minutes because both kids wouldn't keep their mittens on and their hands were too cold to play. So we walked to the grocery store for a few essentials and now we're back home...right where we started...Jackson + energy = crazy mom! We've colored, we've played tag and hide and go seek, we've played Diego games on the computer and watched Curious George. I'm not sure what else to do. I'm sure all you amazing moms I look up to have a full repertoire of fabulous indoor activities...so HELP!!! It's only going to get colder and I'm already at a loss!

Oh yeah...AND I have a MONSTER cold and I'm pregnant. Any sure fire remedies besides Sudafed and a hot shower (for the cold, not the pregnancy)? I can't breathe. That's really helping my patience with Jackson.

Comments

PREGNANT?!?!? How did that happen? Okay, I know HOW - hahaha Congrats!! When are you due?
krysta said…
The Nutcracker! Have them dance and jump to the music. You could have them hold still and then JUMP when the music jumps. I really get a kick out this.

Popular Posts