Merry Christmas!!!


Just another Merry Christmas from our family! I can't wait to watch my kids this Christmas. They're so excited by everything...it's going to be so fun! They really love playing with the nativity scene my mom sent and we read the Nativity lift-the-flap book, but let's face it, they're mostly excited about the growing mound of presents under the tree. I can't blame them!

PS--I'm editing this post a bit. I just thought it was funny after looking at this post to see that I said the kids were so excited about everything and yet they look so UNexcited in this picture! The fact is, they were terrified of the santa, as I mentioned earlier, but they loved every other Christmas thing we saw that day. Oh yes...and in retrospect, when Jackson sees this picture he talks about how he loves Santa! Right.

Comments

Popular Posts