Ward Christmas Party


This year, as usual, Jake had to study while I took the kids to the ward Christmas party. After enduring the unusually crazy Halloween party where the kids just played in the nursery the entire time so either Jake or I had to sit in there the whole time, I was a bit apprehensive. The party was supposed to be low-key, basically a catered dinner and a visit from Santa. SO...we decided to attempt it. The dinner was REALLY good (honey baked ham--even the kids ate a ton!) and I got to visit with a few friends, but ultimately the kids migrated to the nursery and the toys so we left before Santa came. I did manage to get this picture of Sydney standing in the nursery though. She doesn't look like she's having too much fun...but I LOVE this outfit (compliments of Aunt Connie) and it's another shot of her great boots! She is such a sweet little thing. She's going to be a great big sister!

Comments

HIJK Skousen said…
I love the outfit!! What a cute little girl. We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you again. How's the pregnancy? Any good names picked out? Wish I could be there to talk to you and help you! Hope you guys have the best Christmas EVER!!!! I love you!
Lainie said…
Jen-
I just now signed up for an account to be able to post comments to your blog but I've been reading it for months now. I feel like I know all about your life and it is such a treat to stay in touch this way. I hope you and the family have a great New Year!
* Stephanie said…
Jen,
Your kids are so cute. Hope everything's going well with the pregnancy.

If you have a minute, could you tell me how you got the text to wrap around the photo on this post? I don't know if it's because of the template I have on my blog or what, but I haven't been able to get that to work on mine before.
Thanks!
Stephanie

Popular Posts