Desparate Measures


Sydney is a tease. She loves to do naughty, naughty things and just laugh and smile. Tonight she unzipped her pjs and pulled off her diaper and just called "mommy...mommy...mommy" from her bed. When I finally went to go check, she just giggled and said "NONNY!" (naughty)

This is my attempt to keep the 'jamas on...I'll let you know if it works. I guess if she can undo the snap at the top and unzip the front of her 'jamas, the 3 onesie snaps underneath shouldn't be too hard.

I did try the safety pin thing one time...that was the first night she threw up in her crib and I tried to get her wet, gross pjs off and couldn't because of the dang safety pin!

She's lucky she's cute.

Comments

Seriously... said…
hahaaa...i think I remember cam and kelly having this same problem with cal....and had to duct tape his pjs on him. Good Luck!
Pam Jorgensen said…
Cute will save her. It's the only reason lately why Rylee is still alive!! I'm still debating whether to blog about her latest vandalism (cops are involved).
Doney Days said…
I laughed right out loud with this one! I still haven't had to deal with my kids taking off clothes and then diapers, but I bet Gavin will probably discover it soon!
Cheryl J. said…
Oh my goodness I am laughing hysterically now. Good old Sydney! What funny relatives I have!

Popular Posts