SUCCESS!!


I've been waiting awhile to make this post. First of all, you don't really know for sure how things are going until you wait it out awhile and second, I didn't want to jinx it. But here we go...Jackson is POTTY TRAINED!!! It's been weeks since he had an accident and tonight he even asked to just sleep in underwear instead of a pull-up. I think yesterday was the sign of a truly changed man. We were at the hospital and the nurse had just put all the monitors on me for the non-stress test. Just then, Jackson announces he has to pee. I asked him if he could hold it and he said he could. Then about 10 minutes later, he said he really had to go. SO...he took a stool from the room, let the nurse show him to the bathroom, and went...all by himself! He cried when he was done because then he was shut in a strange, hospital bathroom...but he did it! We've had several trips to the city now and he's been quite successful with waiting and going in public toilets...something I'm still trying to get used to. He has also peed outside at the park...something I'm not proud of, but glad that he can do it in a pinch! :) He still loves it when I make a big deal when he goes "two-sies" in the toilet...but that's a small price to pay. What a big boy! I'm so proud!!!! (Is it just me or is he starting to look like a BOY...not a baby...a BOY?!)

Comments

HIJK Skousen said…
YAY!!! That is great news. What a big boy!! I can't believe you are so close to big number 3 coming. WOW!!! How exciting. Keep me posted with everything. Love you tons!
Congratulations! Such a great feeling to know they finally get it! Great time with a new baby coming. Good luck the next couple of weeks!
Brian Jorgensen said…
I'm so glad there is no permanent record of my potty training.
Pam Jorgensen said…
HEY!!! How come Brian comments on your blog...nice favoritism! You ARE the favorite Jen! ;)

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! I'm so proud of you for not having 3 in diapers!! Tell Jackson that Carson wants to give him some pennies for going potty in the toilet.
Cheryl J. said…
LOL...I don't think Brian has even commented MY blog. Hilarious!

Hope all is well Jen...You should be getting close!!

Give Jackson my congrats!

Popular Posts