Misery loves company

We've been pretty out of commission for a week or so now. Last Wednesday night the flu hit our house and hit it hard. Since then we've been battling the ups and downs...some getting better, then worse, then better again. Sydney got the worst of it, but we were all pretty miserable. For those of you with little ones, you'll know that toddlers throwing up can be a nightmare because they just do it wherever they are...not in a toilet or trash can or something easy. Sydney went through quite a few sheets, blankets, towels and pjs. Luckily, Jackson is to the point where he would actually do it in a bowl. That's a bit of a consolation.

I was really hesitant to post this photo since I look SO awful and that's not something I like to advertise...but the picture pretty much captures our entire week, so there you go. Sorry you have to look at it.

Comments

I am so glad you are feeling better. The flu is AWFUL!!
Jen, you are beautiful...so that picture only makes you normal. ;)
Roberta said…
That's a cute picture :) You don't have much longer to go!! I'm trying to enjoy my time with one as much as I can because I know it will just be harder with two!!

Roberta
Doney Days said…
You poor thing! Hope everyone is feeling much better!
Cheryl J. said…
Ahhh Jen. Especially "fun" to have a family with the flu while pregnant! Hope all is well again!

Popular Posts