Flashback

I thought this was a fun idea so I'll share some flashback pictures since my blog is so new.

This first picture is Jackson's first Halloween in 2005...fat, chubby skunk.

The second picture is Sydney's first Halloween in 2006...a fat, happy cheetah.

Notice a pattern? Our babies tend to be chubby...and I love it!

The last picture is Jackson singing to Sydney last fall. I just love how sweet Jackson has always been to Sydney. He's just now starting to get a bit more rough with her, but she's also getting big enough to take it. He's still such a great big brother!

Comments

krysta said…
Your kiddos look very much alike in these pictures. It absolutly blows my mind how fast they really do grow.
HIJK Skousen said…
How do they grow so fast? I LOVE the chub! Your kids are the cutest ever! Can't wait to see you this next week!
Seriously... said…
I hope you guys are working really hard on finding a job in the BA. about 70% of my future happiness depends on it.

Popular Posts