Tagged again! But...


This one is about my hubby Jacob (and I don't know why I referred to him as my hubby...I never call him that!)
What is his name? Jacob Paul Skousen
How long have you been married? 5.5 years
How long did you date? About a year....but we were friends for awhile before that while he was dating my roommate. He took me on a couple "friend" dates during that time.
How old is he? 30....31 in January (I just copied and pasted this "tag" from Kendra and I didn't even have to change this answer...)
Who eats more? Usually Jake
Who said I love you first? Me...he didn't follow up for a couple weeks, but at least I knew he meant it then
Who is taller? Jake
Who sings better? Me...though I think Jake has great potential if he had a little training.
Who is smarter? I would have to say Jake. There are definitely issues that I know more about, but he's a "student of life" and loves to research everything. I used to be smart...I hope I get to go back to school someday...for something.
Whose temper is worse? I tend to fly off the handle more often and he has that slow-burn temper. But once it reaches the surface, I think he takes the cake.
Who does the laundry? Primarily me.
Who does the dishes? Primarily me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're standing, facing the bed....it's Jake
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? What lawn? The most we have to speak of is a balcony covered with tile. Makes for easy mowing.
Who cooks dinner? Primarily me...unless I'm sick or otherwise incapacitated. (See earlier entry where Jake makes dinner with the kids)
Who drives when you are together? Drive? Jake usually pushes the stroller when we're together, but that's because I push it the other 90% of the time he's not there.
Who is more stubborn? Jake
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I would have to consult Jake on this one because I think it's me because I hate fighting, but he might think it's him
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
Who proposed? Jake
Who has more friends? Me...not because Jake's not friendly, he just doesn't have much time for a social life.
Who has more siblings? Jake for sure...NINE!
Who wears the pants in the family? Sydney

I tag Heidi, Brittany, Tricia, Pam & Krysta

Comments

Skousen # 4 said…
wow Jake is hot. I did it on Ben. I miss you guys.
Pam Jorgensen said…
My first TAG! You're so kind including me!
krysta said…
Cute. I especially like the last answer. :)
Thanks for the tag, but I am still working on the last one.

Popular Posts