Me love Uggs!

You've all seen them and maybe some of you have them. They're those uber-popular sherpa-esque boots you see all the celebs wearing in the middle of the summer with their short shorts. The first time I saw them I thought for sure they got that name because they were UGly! Well, they've grown on me. I still can't afford a pair myself, but my neighbor gave Sydney a pair this year, a hand-me-down from her daughter, and they're just the cutest! They're a little big on her, but that thick shearling lining seems to be enough to keep them on.

Comments

Seriously... said…
very cute. i need some. I wore flips today, even though it was 32 outside. i guess it's about time to break out the socks....
p.s. i think your cookies looked great! were they super thick? they looked really yummy...i'm going to have to make some this week...
Pam Jorgensen said…
I got some fake Ugs that look just like those at Costco a couple of years ago. They were only like $15! Maybe I should give them to you cuz it's not cold here in AZ. Really...85 on Thanksgiving day? No need for sherpa boots.

Popular Posts