Happy Thanksgiving

Yes, I realize it was last week. But I'm just now getting around to downloading the pics. We had Joe, Heidi, Kayla & Isaiah come join us in NYC in our tiny apartment this year. It was so worth the cramped quarters...we had such a great time! The kids had so much fun together and it was nice to have some one-on-one time with Joe & Heidi. I don't think we've ever had a chance to spend a few days with them without the entire family there too. We tried to show them the city while making it a relaxing trip at the same time. I think we accomplished a lot. I have oodles and oodles of pictures, but here are a few highlights. We made it to Times Square for lunch at John's Pizzeria, Bryant Park for the holiday shops, Staten Island Ferry for the free view of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Promenade, & Rockefeller Center. We also took the kids to Build A Bear to make Christmas presents, but that's for another entry. We heart NYC!

Comments

Popular Posts