Tagged

I was just looking at my blog and noticing that there is VERY LITTLE about me...mostly just about my kids. I have to say that right now in my life, my kids ARE the most interesting, dynamic thing about me. BUT...someone, some day may want to see something about me. So here goes. Kendra tagged me...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (1997)
1. at byu living with some really "interesting" roommates (i still don't know why we waited till our last year at byu to live together again k...at least you had fun roommates!)
2. getting ready to fly to albuquerque for thanksgiving with the fam
3. i think this year i was majoring in math education...that was until i did poorly in honors calc 3
4. getting ready to go to ireland for 10 days over the christmas break with cara to visit seton
5. though i don't QUITE remember, i was probably dating random guys from my ward and still dodging phone calls from a crazy old boyfriend from high school

5 things on my to-do list today
1. playgroup at the church with the kids--this is a great activity, especially in the winter time when it's too cold to go to the park and the kids are sick of the house (and it was raining today)
2. mail jackson's shoes back to zappos (too big)
3. sydney's dr's appointment (see previous post for details)
4. clean the house (that one's in sharpie)
5. make menu for thanksgiving (incorporating yummy stuff i ate last night at the relief society dinner)

5 foods i enjoy
1. Brooklyn pizza--Lucali's is yummy, Nino's WAS yummy
2. shack burger from the shake shack
3. i'm with kendra on this one--uncooked baked goods (doughs, batters, struessels, crumbles...)
4. coconut shrimp from red lobster (only because they have the yummy pina colada dipping sauce--and the refillable diet cokes you get when eating there)
5. chocolate covered mint oreos

5 bad habits
1. letting the kids veg in front of the tv in the morning while i come up to speed (and often sitting there with them watching some cartoon)
2. letting piles of stuff develop around the house
3. diet coke (though i'm still convinced this isn't bad...i just wish i had the same love for water that i have for diet coke)
4. spending spare moments on the computer instead of cleaning
5. getting really excited about a new diet or exercise routine and not sticking with it

5 of my favorite toys
1. my jawbone (it's my bluetooth device for my phone--it's so useful when i have to push the stroller all the time and still try to catch my phone calls)
2. my computer--i love checking my email and wandering around on the web looking at websites and blogs
3. my dustbuster--it makes my life so wonderful & so much easier
4. my stroller--again, it makes my life so wonderful & so much easier
5. my kids--i love playing with them and dressing them up!

5 people i tag--i don't think there are even 5 people who read my blog, but i'll think of some anyway!
1. heidi
2. brittany
3. tricia
4. krysta
5. heather

Comments

Seriously... said…
jen...we really need to live in the same town again...then we can get together and eat doughs and crumbles. i'll talk to you soon...hope you're having a fun day!
Kendra
krysta said…
Ookay, I'll work on this one. Thanksssssssssssssssssss
Skousen # 4 said…
Hey baby, I read your Blog. Don't you want to include me on your list?
Ben

Popular Posts