A box on a cold day





It's amazing what kids can come up with out of desperation...and how little it takes to make them so happy. Jackson was trying to crawl into a diaper box the other day because he wanted to hide. He quickly determined that the box was NOT big enough. Realizing his frustrations and knowing it had been a hard couple weeks with most of our time spent in the house I decided to sacrifice a box I'd been saving to store old clothes in and set it up for the kids. Not only did it keep them busy that first day just climbing in and out, but we've been "decorating" the box for a few days now. Jackson loves using the scissors to cut up construction paper and I help him glue it on. Sydney has gone to town with the markers. If only we had space for a washer and dryer...not only would I love it, but then the kids would have HUGE, matching houses!

Comments

Cheryl J. said…
I love this! You are a great mom Jen!
krysta said…
What a great idea. Very creative.

Popular Posts