Christmas Decorations




I didn't take as many pictures of our Christmas decorations this year because I never felt like they were really "up." They were constantly being rearranged by the 4 little hands that follow me around. Some things I didn't even put out because I didn't want them to get broken. Someday I will make our house a Christmas wonderland...until then it will have to be a kid-proof "so-so"land. I do love our Nativity scenes though. Grandma Jorgensen gave us the Demdaco one and Grandma Skousen made the fabric one. Both Jackson and Sydney are enamored with these and carry them around everywhere, even though they have their own Nativity Grandma Jorgensen sent this year. They play with that one too. Jackson likes to refer to them simply as "Jesus"...the whole set.

Comments

Popular Posts