Potty Training


We've been half-heartedly potty-training Jackson for the past couple days. Actually, we started, had a great first day, then hit a road block when we realized we would be traveling next week to Missouri. I realize to make the potty-training work you have to be totally committed...so maybe I'm not ready. All I know is that it MUST be done by baby #3's arrival on the scene...so the clock is ticking.

Anyway, Sydney is a very sympathetic child and wanted to be involved in the potty-process. So...here is her contribution. Maybe Jackson is just getting stage fright?!

Comments

Celeste said…
UGGG- -good luck with this! Keaton refuses to stand up, so he sits on every pot -- it's a pain and truly hope you don't have 3 kids in diapers!!! That would be HELL
Good luck! We're still working on it with Craig. Have several unsucessful attempts over the last 6 monts we're slowly making progress! They have to be willing and ready. One thing that has worked well with Craig is to read him books while he sits on the potty. We had more success when he sat there for awhile.
Doney Days said…
I despise potty training! And just when you think they have it, they regress for a few weeks! Good luck!
Lainie said…
Jen-

I love the new posts! You have to call me when you get to Missouri!

Lainie
Pam Jorgensen said…
I bet when Syd is ready to train she will stand there and try to aim! She has such a good example!!

Have fun in MO! You still should have come here! You and Mom together with those kiddos!
krysta said…
Hang in there with the training. It will come. Jackson will figure it out the wonderful world of no more diapers. The one thing I didn't think about once my boy was trained was staying on top of it, before I go to a store or run some errand. We had a few accidents for me to figure this out.

Popular Posts